By doing very little, you can almost single-handedly raise the £2million that Haworth Cat Rescue needs to build a new centre in the
Simply, donate £1 and recruit 5 of your friends to do exactly the same – i.e. each friend donates £1 and in turn recruits 5 of their own friends to donate £1 and so on and so on.
The strength of the appeal lies not in the single pound that you or any other person donates, but in the ripple effect of spreading the word amongst a huge network of people, thus raising a much bigger amount.
For example, if you decide to donate £5 instead of asking 5 friends, that will be £5 towards our appeal. However, if you ask 5 friends to donate £1, that will be £6 including your £1, plus £25 from their 5 friends, and then £125 from the 5 friends of their friends, and then £625 from the 5 friends of all their 5 friends and so on. By the time the increment has rippled out by 8 times the total could be £488,281 and if it goes as far as 9 times the total could be a staggering £2,441,406. This is based on everyone donating a single £1, so don’t delay, start recruiting today.
You can email five friends, attaching the links below or you can print this page off (from our website) or copy it if you’ve received it as hard copy and send it to five people. Please do this – if you do it will help us towards our target much quicker! If not, it will take us so much longer to reach our goal.
There are lots of ways you can send payment:
- You can visit our website (www.haworthcatrescue.org) and pay online from the links on our New Centre Appeal pages
- You can pay online using Paypal selecting the “Gift” option so fees aren’t deducted – our email for Paypal is email@example.com
- You can donate cash to us at our centre at Cross Roads
- You can send a cheque/Postal Order made payable to Haworth Cat Rescue to: The Farm, Lower Pierce Close, Cross Roads,
Keighley, BD22 9AQ
- You can pay direct to our Yorkshire Bank account – 05-05-35/17467476
If you are a
Thank you – we are grateful to everyone who asks and to everyone who donates. Let’s prove that every single pound really can make a huge impact.